Comments: Art from the South

whoa...boy ...go get some ink on you..thats too bold a statement u made....hahaha

Posted by Aparna Konamaneni at April 22, 2006 08:57 PM

Aparna... I hope everything is well with you.

Just telling as it is. Continually trying to open my mind to other cultures as my life unfolds. With Miami, there's loads of them and one may be the general acceptance of tattoes as high art. I haven't gotten to the point of getting inked myself just quite yet.

Posted by Hoang at April 23, 2006 08:17 AM

Well, don't feel too left out. I don't have a tattoo and I have lived in Miami all my life. I think tattoes are as much of a fad as the low-cut jeans that are worn to show them off. So maybe when low-cut jeans become out of style, so will tattoes. Or maybe I'm just too scared of needles to get one..

Posted by Celena at April 23, 2006 08:04 PM

Thanks Celena for providing your view as a long time Miami resident. For a moment I was afraid people might think me a prude. Although I won't get one, it's still fun to sneak a glance of other people's tattoes once-in-a-while. After all, isn't that what they're there for?

Posted by Hoang at April 24, 2006 01:09 PM

hey..ink is nasty..its just a phase what twits believe....i care a rats arse for it...
i take pride in not having one and will never ever...have a good one

Posted by Aparna Konamaneni at May 9, 2006 08:09 PM

do we hear prude-ness from such a renowned tennis player? Did you ever start that program at FIU?

Posted by Hoang at May 22, 2006 08:53 AM
MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x622680) Subroutine MT::Blog::SUPER::site_url redefined at /kunden/homepages/26/d89284986/htdocs/jotsite/cgi-bin/mt/lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.
MT::App::Comments=HASH(0x622680) Subroutine MT::Blog::SUPER::archive_url redefined at /kunden/homepages/26/d89284986/htdocs/jotsite/cgi-bin/mt/lib/MT/Object.pm line 125.